Tuesday 1 November 2011

An update! Sorry for not writing anything for so long.

So to follow up from my last post, I made some decisions.  I got rid of the hospital position, because I did not like it. I also quit my job.  So life is very different!  I am very much enjoying not working.  I thought I would have a lot of spare time, but it turns out I was wrong.

An opportunity came up for me to join student council, and I was able to take it.  I am really enjoying it so far. I have got to meet a group of amazing people, and the experience is really great.

As of a week ago, I have submitted all of my applications.  I applied to U of A, UBC, U of C, McMaster, Queens, Ottawa, Western.  I am so anxious about interview invites!  UBC is inviting in two weeks!!  My interview predictions:

  • Confident: U of A, UBC
  • Hopeful maybe: UBC, Queens
  • Long Shot: McMaster, Ottawa, Western
I will update with results.  Promise it won't take two months.

Also, if anyone has any suggestions for an article for me to write about premed stuff, let me know.  To all the other premeds reading this - good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment