Thursday 1 September 2011

First post!

Hi! This is my first blog.  I plan on chronicling my pre-med journey and the parts of my life that I consider interesting here.

Photo: My dogs Ringo (left) and Sigmund (right)
To introduce myself...

I am a 20-something fourth year psychology student.  I am applying to a number of Canadian medical schools this year.  In my free time, I love to run.  I have wonderful, supportive husband, two dogs that I love immensely, and a large fish tank that constantly distracts me from studying.

Through mostly my own making, I have known more failure and pain than most of my peers.  Because of these experiences, I have learned a lot about the value of self-examination and humility, and I pride myself on being someone who is persistent and learns from her mistakes.  I have a lot of personal experience with 'what not to do', but today I believe things are going pretty well.

I look forward to this experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment